- Undergraduate: Psychology, University of Washington, 1997
- Medical School: University of Washington School of Medicine, 2001
- Internship: Swedish Medical Center, 2001-2002
- Radiology residency: University of Washington, 2002-2006
- Fellowship: Breast Imaging, University of Washington, 2006-2007
- Board Certified: American Board of Radiology, 2006
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Dr. Gutierrez is a fellowship trained breast imager with expertise in digital mammography, ultrasound, breast MRI, and breast interventions/procedures.
Breast MRI research
Exploring the causes and possible solutions for mammographic screening disparities in underserved populations.