At UW Radiology, we are focusing on serving your patients and practice.
Unparalleled Professional Services:
- Easy, efficient scheduling
- Same-day or next day scheduled exams. (CT's within 2 hours or less at Roosevelt Radiology)
- Pleasant, supportive and caring environment for patients
- Newly designed imaging facilities
- Rapid reports and images direct to you by fax, CD, film, or PACs
- Most experienced team of radiologists and technologists
- Expert interpretations and professional consultations by subspecialized radiologists
Leading-edge imaging technology:
- Angiography/Interventional Radiology
- Computed Tomography (64 slice CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (high field 1.5/3.0 tesla MRIs)
- Nuclear Medicine
- 4D-3D Ultrasound
- Digital Radiography
- Digital Mammography
If you would like to request a referral packet, please contact Liz Biviano, Physician Liaison at email@example.com or (206) 598-0925.
For UWMC physicians -
Please complete the internal referring radiology in-patient or out-patient or research requisition form.
For non-UWMC physicians -
To refer a patient to Roosevelt Radiology (outpatient center) or UWMC main hospital, please fax over patient name, ordering clinician's full name, address, phone number, type of exam requested, clinical diagnosis, physical and medication history, insurance and authorization information to (206) 598-7690. Or, you may download our UWMC radiology referral form for use. Upon receipt of fax, you or your patient may schedule the appointment via our centralized scheduling number at (206) 598-7200.