Getting to UW Medical Center at Roosevelt
- Street Address
- Driving Directions
- Parking Information
- Bus Service
- UWMC at Roosevelt Directions.pdf (130k) (Printable map & directions)
- Driving Directions from UWMC to Roosevelt.pdf (Printable map & directions)
UW Medical Center's Roosevelt Way N.E. clinics are located just a few blocks northwest of the main hospital. The address is:
UWMC Roosevelt Radiology Clinic
4245 Roosevelt Way NE, 2nd floor
Seattle, WA 98105
Scheduling Fax: (206)598-7690
From Interstate 5:
- Take the 45th Street exit heading east.
- Turn right (south) on Roosevelt Way NE and continue two blocks to the 4245 Roosevelt Way NE building; the 4225 Roosevelt Way NE building is the next building down on the right-hand side of the street.
- Both buildings have an underground parking garage. Validation for reduced rate parking is available for patients and their families.
From Interstate 405:
- Take Exit 14 (Seattle via State Route 520) heading west.
Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and take the 45th Street exit eastbound.
- Turn right on Roosevelt Way NE and continue two blocks to the 4245 Roosevelt Way NE building; the 4225 Roosevelt Way NE building is the next building down on the right-hand side of the street.
Both buildings have an underground parking garage. Validation for reduced rate (discounted) parking is available for patients and their families. Patients and their families must have their parking ticket stamped at their place of appointment to receive the discounted parking rate.
- Parking for those with mobility impairment is available in both building garages. If your vehicle is larger than can be accommodated in the garage, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered oversized vehicle garage behind the 4245 Roosevelt Way NE building.
Metro bus service to UW Medical Center's Roosevelt locations:
- Routes 66, 67, 79 (north and southbound) and 355 (southbound only). For schedule information, call Metro at 206-553-3000 or see the Metro Online Web site at http://tripplanner.kingcounty.gov/