You can only add people to the website if you are a Personnel Manager. When a Staff member leaves, he or she is deleted from the website. Once Faculty have been added to the website, they cannot be removed; they can only be archived/made inactive so that their listing can no longer be viewed.
Personnel Managers have been selected based on their HR functions within the department; they already have access to information about employees who have been hired or are leaving. If you feel that you need to have editing privileges for the Personnel section, please contact : Cris Ewing
(Also see Website Personnel Manager SOPs.)
If you are a Personnel Manager, follow these steps to add personnel:
- Log in to the website
- Go to the Personnel Directory (https://www.rad.washington.edu/radiology-personnel)
- On the green editing toolbar select 'Add Item' and choose 'Person' (Image 1)
- Fill in the fields for 'UW NetID,' 'First Name,' and 'Last Name' (Image 2)
- Select a 'Classification'
- More than one may be selected if employee satisfies more than one classification
- More than one may be selected if employee works in more than one section of Radiology
- The email address entered in this space can be something other than a UW email (e.g. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.)
Steps to deactivate personnel:
- Currently only site administrators can deactivate personnel. Please contact Cris Ewing at email@example.com