- A Web-based Simulator for Teaching Sonographic Anatomy of the Shoulder
- Presented as an electronic exhibit at the 2005 Annual Meeting of the Association of University Radiologists.
- A Web-based Tutorial for Teaching the Schatzker Classification for Tibial Plateau Fractures
- Presented as an electronic exhibit at the 2006 Annual Meeting of the Association of University Radiologists.
- Radiographic Evaluation of Hallux Valgus
- Hallux valgus is a common foot disorder of several etiologies, which can lead to significant foot pain and deformity. Little has been published in the radiographic literature about the pre- and postoperative radiographic findings of this very common and very treatable cause of foot pain.
- Fractal Analysis of Trabecular Bone
- Fractals are unusual geometric structures that can be used to analyze many biologic structures not amenable to conventional analysis. The purpose of this exhibit is to teach some of the fundamentals of fractal analysis, and to show how they can be applied to analysis of trabecular bone.